Do you like Harvest Moon/Rune Factory? If so, consider helping to fund this awesome Kickstarter!
Game Features (taken from kickstarter page) include:
- A detailed and intricately crafted world that you can explore, experience and enjoy.
- Play as a male or female character!
- 8 Bachelors and/or bachelorettes for you to woo, romance and marry.
- Build relationships with characters that you can believe. make friends, and loved ones, or enemies and crazy exes with our custom built relationship engine: The Friend-Zone Engine.
- Turn your newly acquired decrepit farm into one of the region’s top farm.
- Grow crops, raise animals, and sell their produce.
- Multiple story-lines, relationships and choices for you to explore, ranging from a mature emotional roller coaster, to downright slapstick.
- Make choices that change the world around you. Make your way into the town council and make decisions about where to take your town.
- Participate or simply attend the many festivals that occur throughout the year, including fairs, competition, races, mystic sacrifices and more!
- Discover the deep dark secret of your town, why it will cause worlds to collide, and decide what you will do with that knowledge.
- Take part in part-time jobs to help build relationships, and fill your wallet in the early days.
- Stop for a drink at the bar after a long day’s work to socialize. Who knows what you might learn! ( Especially on quiz-night!)
- Initial Animal List: Cows, Sheep, Goats, Chickens, Ostriches, Penguins, Llama, Horses & dogs
- Cooking & Baking variety. Lots of recipe’s and way’s to make a dish. Compete locally, regionally and nationally to become the nations best cook/baker!
- Character driven story-telling approach. Each character has a history, internal conflicts, issues and distinct personalities.
- A more mature undertone: Unlike other games of this genre, we want characters to be deep, compelling and relatable. As such we have decided to take a slightly more mature approach with our storytelling, with characters having to deal with a range of issues, ranging from drinking problems to crisis of concience.
- Its not just about making friends: Its not about achieving the highest level of friendship with everyone in the town to achieve rewards. If you just dont like a particular character you can make them your enemy!
- Off-Duty Activities: Whilst running and mantaining the farm is important, we are also focusing strongly on activities available to the player when not on the farm, including activities (like dating, mystery solving, spying, learning to cook), jobs, entertainment & more social options. (with farm automation options later in the game to make it easier for those who get bored with the same routine after a few years).
- Contextual relationship building: NPC’s will notice when you come out for drinks in the evening, if you’re antisocial, or when you barge into their houses and rooms at odd hours off the night (and when you do it too much!), or begin to stalk them.
- Political System: Join the town council and help shape the direction of your town.
- Use of technology. Use evolving technologies (tv/ cellphones, etc) to help manage and automate your farms & relationships.
- Dog & Horse racing. Breed Dogs & Horses for races (yes more than one).